By providing gravity flow for boxes, drums, bags, and bales, ICA’s gravity roller conveyors available from Industrial Conveying are an economical and efficient means of transporting product where power is not required.
Although completely functional without power, the system can be combined with a powered system for even greater flexibility of application.
The ICA range includes:
- Skate conveyors for efficient, continuous handling
- Ball transfer, flange or flush-mounted (for insertion into conveyor frames) hinged gate economical up-lift conveyor with gas struts;
- 90° curved modular sections with differential rollers for carton tracking
- Skates of either plastic (lightweight applications), or steel (heavier applications)
- Single or multi-lane conveyors for product carriage through picking area to reduce manual handling
Available in a large variety of widths and lengths, ICA’s large range of modular systems will suit all gravity roller conveyer applications, while ease of installation or dismantling allows rapid and convenient relocation.