Inductotherm provide a series of speciality and induction coils for a variety of metals and materials processing. Inductotherm's design principles and proprietary custom extruded heavy wall coil tubing provide a durable, reliable and efficient performance.
Specialised coils from Inductotherm include:
Multi-zone induction coils
- Varying the overall power level and amount of time power is switched to a particular zone of the coil during each power distribution cycle achieves a precise power input to each zone of the susceptor.
- This is critical in graphite heating applications
- Can be applied for precise zoned temperature control when matched with VIP multi-switch power supply systems
- Custom built to suit a variety of application demands
- Applications include round, rectangular and pancake style designs
- Specialty coil designs for elbow heating
- Vacuum induction furnace coils are coated with Inducto-Flex 2 coil insulation
- Strong mechanical properties for durability, heat and abrasion resistance and flexibility
- Flexibility allows the insulation to move with the coil as it expands and contracts so that it resists cracking and splitting