Independent Non Destructive Equipment introduces a new range of integrated portable hardness testers featuring a built-in display attached to the impact device.
The design of the new integrated portable hardness testers from INDE eliminates worries about broken or loose cables.
While previous models were only able to operate in the ±10HL range, the new ETIPD portable hardness testers can guarantee ±4HL in any impact direction (360º) automatically.
Key features of ETIPD integrated portable hardness testers:
- Displays results for all common hardness scales: HRC, HRB, HB and HV
- Large, high contrast LCD with backlighting gives optimum viewing in all light conditions
- Quick and easy calibration allows operators to calibrate to their own in-house standards
- Full USB communication with a PC allows internal storage of data with day and time
- Hardness testing data can be sent to the optional printer using Bluetooth
- Intelligent sleep mode minimises charging of the Li-ion battery, which is done through the USB port
- Lightweight at 63 grams
The ETIPD conforms to all known international standards including ASTM A956 (2006), DIN 50156 (2007), GB/T 17394 (1998), JB/T 9378 (2001) and JJG 747 (1999).