An ideal control and visualisation solution for a wide variety of applications, PanelView Component offers the fundamental features on a full line of displays ranging from 2” to 10” in a compact and easy-to-understand package.
PVc Programming Methods
PanelView Component displays support the following program options:
- Online: Direct connection via web browser (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- Offline: Connected Component Workbench (CCW) software (also the program environment for Micro800 and Allen-Bradley drives)
- Offline: PanelView Component DesignStation
Features include Unicode language switching, alarm messages and history, and basic recipe capability. PanelView Component DesignStation is compatible with Windows XP 32 bit (SP3 only), Windows Vista 32 bit or 64 bit, and Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit operating systems.
New features in PVc DesignStation 3.0:
- New Windows-based interface using Visual Studio Shell to replace the existing browser-based design environment
- Addition of CIP-Symbolic serial and Ethernet support for Micro800 family of controllers
- Tag browsing between Micro800 controllers and PVc when using PVc DesignStation in Connected Component Workbench
- 'Mouse-over' panel devices to pop-up device information
- Improved performance over Release 2.10 and PVc Emulator 1.50