The training sessions aim to get participants up to date with the new harmonised legislation and its impact on machinery safety.
Recent changes to workplace health and safety legislation in several states, combined with new standards for machine safety from Europe have led to confusion within companies on their obligations towards machine safety.
Inaco’s Machine Safety Update training sessions are relevant to anyone involved in machine safety from senior management and OHS managers to engineering and maintenance personnel.
Highlights of the machine safety training sessions:
- How does the new WHS legislation affect machine safety in the workplace?
- What impact will the new European machine safety standard have on Australian machine safety?
- Machine safety Vs. productivity
- What is the best process to achieve machine safety?
- Machine safety solutions - what is the current technology?
- Are pneumatic or hydraulic systems affected by machine safety?
- Isolation as part of machine safety
- Newcastle: Wednesday, 10th October
- Wollongong: Thursday, 1st November
- Brisbane: Tuesday, 13th November
- Sydney: Tuesday, 20th November