Servo driven platform rotary labeller is available from Impresstik .
Servo driven platform rotary labeller is easily programmable. Servo driven platforms accommodate a wide range of label and product combinations, including optical and mechanical orientation.
- Platforms are AC Servo driven, giving infinite movement to handle a huge range of label product combinations
- A competent operator can programme platforms, a technician is not required
- A selection of PLC’s and touch screens are available with recallable library for product set points – Mitsubishi / Alan Bradley
- Mechanical adjustments are calibrated for easy set up
- Optical orientation takes place within the main turret
- A range of options are available, including integration of the Webmaster auto splicing and auto waste removal system.
- low maintenance and ease of service also sets the Servo driven platform rotary labeller machine apart from the rest
- Designed and built in Australia