Impresstik’ s splicing tape utilises a dual protective strip to cover the adhesive. The splicing tape is easily applied by any operator - just peel back the first protective strip and attach it to the beginning of the new label reel and you're ready to go.
Once the first protective strip is removed and attached to the label web, the second protective strip remains covered ready for use allowing the label reels to be prepared and left until the end of the working shift before being used without the adhesive going off.
This makes the splicing easier to handle with no adhesives being unprotected and able to attach to anything.
Once the end of the label reel is reached simply remove the second protective strip and attach it to the end of the current label web.
Impresstik’s innovative splicing tape suitable for manual or any splicing requirement
- Reduces splice time, being prepared and ready to apply
- Reduces label real change over time
- Makes for an effective splice even for less experienced operators
- No need to slow the machine down after a splice
- Can be used on high-speed lines up to 500 bpm