Specialising in IT and Printer solutions and supplies, ImmyTec recommends Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators as the semi-automatic labelling solution for various applications such as regular and tapered containers, bottles, tubes, cans and jars.
Making sure labels are applied firmly and wrinkle free, these label applicators have a built-in spring-loaded pressure arm and with application speeds of up to 1200 labels per hour. AP-Series label applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX or CX-Series label printers and can also apply roll-fed, pressure sensitive label products by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
Easy Set-up and operation of the AP-Series label applicators consists of setting the guides, placing a container in the machine and simply pressing the footswitch to apply the label.
There are 2 available models to choose from. The AP360 is the base model which applies single labels at a time quickly and efficiently, and the AP362 advanced model can apply two different labels to a single container with an included built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets.
Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators feature:
- Quick set up and easy operation
- Accurate application of labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast operation - applies labels at 135mm per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact Size - fits on most desks and countertops
- Professional design - one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength - built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life