Immersive Operator Training is a sub-company of Immersive Technologies .
Immersive Operator Training overview
Immersive Operator Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides a range of strategic growth initiatives to the mining and civil industries.
Immersive Operator Training’s broad scope is supported through the recognition of qualified on-site trainers who have had extensive industry-based experience in all areas of training delivery. Immersive Operator Training offers a simulated mine site environment capable of training and assessing personnel in a safe and controlled environment.
Immersive Operator Training services
- Real machines
- Real working mine site
- World class simulators
- Nationally recognised
Immersive Operator Training courses
- MNM20106 Metalliferous Mining (Open Cut) AQF II
- MNM20306 Metalliferous Mining (Processing) AQF II
Units of competency
- MNCO1014A Conduct Haul Truck Operations
- MNMG347A Conduct Integrated Tool Carrier Operations
- BCCPO3001B Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations
- BCCPO3003B Conduct Excavator Operations
- BCCPO3004B Conduct Wheel Front End Loader Operations
- BCCPO3008B Conduct Skid Steer Loader Operations
- BCCPO3010B Conduct Integrated Tool Carrier Operations
- BCCPO3013B Conduct Roller Operations
- BCCCM1001B Follow OH & S policies and procedures