CorroCube and CorroTile impact and abrasion resistant wear liners have been introduced by Imatech for use in bulk materials handling applications.
These high performance wear liners offer:
- superior wear life
- easy installation
- favourable noise characteristics; and
- low cost per tonne.
The ceramic material used in the wear liners is manufactured using a proprietary firing process that results in a wear life that is two and a half times longer than alternative materials.
The rubber is produced from commercial grade natural rubber and a unique formula of additives. This results in a tensile strength of more than 4,000 psi, with optimal elongation characteristics.
CorroCube and CorroTile wear liners are particularly suitable for critical and aggressive conditions in process equipment such as:
- dead bed lip liners
- SAG mill trunions
- skirt liners; and
The result is a wear liner solution that provides:
- more process up-time due to elimination of unscheduled shutdowns
- labour savings due to reduced frequency of liner replacement
- OH&S improvements due to less man hours spent in confined spaces; and
- in some cases, regulatory improvements as a result of noise-reduction.