Imatech distribute ImaSAFE range of non-slip surfaces suitable for installation in wet, oily and dry conditions. Imatech’s ImaSAFE non-slip surfaces are suitable for installation in slippery industrial areas such as step treads and floor plates.
ImaSAFE non-slip surface can be applied directly onto constantly wet floor. Old surfaces should be blasted and thoroughly prepared prior to application of ImaSAFE. ImaSAFE can be applied directly to damp concrete using hydrophobic coating systems. The non-slip surfaces supplied by Imatech can be used for both small and large scale surface renovation projects. ImaSAFE can be applied to large scale floorings such as warehouse floors that experience heavy foot, vehicle and forklift traffic and can be applied directly to concrete floors in heavily corroded chemical environments.
ImaSAFE non-slip step treads and floor plates can be used indoors, outdoors and in all types of harsh weather or dangerous conditions. They are designed and shaped to fit most surfaces including concrete, masonry, stairs, ladder rungs, decks and even wood. Supplied in Imatech safety yellow, they can be welded, screwed, riveted, bonded or bolted directly to the surface.
Common applications include ladder rungs, basement floors, warehouse floors, machinery, truck stairways, ceramic tiled floors and loading zones.
Imatech’s ImaSAFE non-slip surfaces have the following features:
- 2mm thick aluminium plate structure for rigidity and resistant to corrosion
- Can be bolted, screwed, riveted or bonded to concrete, grid mesh or checker plate floors
- Withstands high-pressure water blasting
- Graded aluminium oxide grit is uniquely bonded to provide durable anti-slip in heavy duty industrial environments
- Coloured safety yellow or black to customers’ preference
- Standard size step treads 90mm wide x 20mm turndown lengths from 400mm to 1500mm
- Plates are available in customised sizes
- Stainless steel plates are resistant to harsh chemical environments
Imatech’s ImaSAFE non-slip surfaces have the following benefits:
- Slip and fall resistant
- Effective in all conditions – wet, oily or dry
- Withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic conditions
- Long-standing durability and corrosion protection
- Helps minimise injury by providing safer working environments