The Imarda fleet management and truck tracking systems have been specifically formulated to connect companies with their fleets and drivers in the field while producing substantial cost savings and increased productivity.
Vehicle fleets utilizing SmartTrack fleet management and truck tracking systems are able to track the movements of entire vehicle fleets in real time, providing dispatch systems tools, and text, and the ability to add features including driver identification, fatigue management systems, integration into on-board weighing systems, trailer tracking, and temperature monitoring.
Imarda’s SmartTrack systems allow companies to track the location of their trailers in real time and log where each trailer is picked up and dropped off. This information can be loaded directly into in-house systems to further enhance scheduling or simply used as a stand-alone tracking and management system.
Other features of the SmartTrack fleet management and truck tracking systems include:
- Mobile data terminals to improve communications with the fleet
- Dispatch vehicles to jobs
- Historical vehicle reports
- Monitor when vehicles arrive and leave sites
- Report doors opening and closing
- Driver status buttons eg. Picked up, job completed etc
- Monitor travelling speeds of vehicles
- Digital and analogue interfaces available. eg. Bar code readers