Iconics Asia Pacific offers GENESIS64 industrial automation software for 64-bit based, multi-core, multi-processor applications that require advanced 3D graphics and visualisation.
By taking advantage of the power of 64-bit computing, this automation software can greatly reduce engineering time, leading to savings in both time and money.
Featuring a rich, intuitive user interface, GENESIS64 enables users to get HMI SCADA systems up and running quickly and efficiently, providing a complete 360 degree view of operations in real time.
GENESIS64 industrial automation software is the first HMI/SCADA software suite to be certified for Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and compatible with Windows 7, and has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of OPC and OPC-UA, .NET managed code, Silverlight and SharePoint technology.
The GENESIS64 Automation Suite features a number of components to ensure complete operational control, including:
- AlarmWorX64 for advanced alarm management and notification
- EarthWorX to provide real-time geographical visualization of separate assets
- GraphWorX64 to design high powered intelligent vector graphics and publish to the web
- Hyper Historian, a robust, scalable Data Historian with industry standard data connectivity
- TrendWorX64 for collecting and analysing historical data as well as viewing real time trends; and
- Workbench64, a centralised configuration platform.