Icom has released a new flagship receiver, IC-R9500.
The IC-R9500 covers from 5kHz to 3335MHz in all modes and utilizes Icom’s RF circuit development expertise and cutting edge digital technology to achieve +40dBm IP3 and 109dB dynamic range (at 14.1MHz).
The IP3 capability is +5dBm (typical) across the range (from 30MHz to 3335MHz).The IC-R9500 has advanced functions and capabilities for scanning, listening and recording all sorts of radio signals which meet professional user’s requirements.
The IC-R9500 has the multi function spectrum scope controlled by a dedicated DSP and the OCXO unit is equal to that of measuring equipment. The dBµ/dBµ (EMF)/dBm meter and SSB/CW/AM automatic tuning function are also implemented.
In addition to the 7-inch wide colour TFT display, the digital IF filter, digital twin PBT, digital voice recorder and 10 VFO channels provide high grade operations and functionality.
The IC-R9500 is targeted to telecommunication administrations or related organizations which use the radio for monitoring radio stations or signals and analyzing spectrum, or high level scanner enthusiasts.
The IC-R9500 is a high-end professional communications receiver for wideband monitoring, signal detection, spectrum analysis, recording received signals, and more.
- 0.005–3335MHz wideband coverage
- +40dBm 3rd order intercept point and 109dB dynamic range (At 14.1MHz)
- Multi-function high performance spectrum scope
- ±0.05ppm high frequency stability
- ±3dB accuracy of dBµ/dBµ(emf) /dBm meter (10 to 70dBµ signal between 100kHz to 3335MHz at 25°C)
- SSB/CW/AM mode auto tuning function
- Optional P25 digital mode reception
- Professional grade operation, functionality and build
IC-R9500 Communications Receiver:
- Commercial Wideband Communications Receiver
- Suit commercial and professional applications
- Included accessories: AC power cable, Carrying handles, Spare fuses, ACC plugs, RCA plugs, DC power plug, Speaker plugs
- Wide frequency coverage (0.005-3335MHz)
- FM WFM AM USB LSB CW FSK & P25 modes available (UT122 Req)
- 1220 Memory channels (USB import/export of configuration & recordings)
- Multi function spectrum scope (4 modes & peak search)
- 7-inch multi-function LCD display
- Dual DSP for receiver and spectrum scope functions
- Multiple RSSI (Signal Indication) meters (S-meter dBµ dBµ [emf] & dBm)
- Multiple (5) roofing filters providing improved selectivity
- Digital voice recorder & voice synthesizer built in
- High frequency stability (± 0.05ppm) (Oven control crystal oscillator)
- Reference frequency Input/Output terminal (10MHz-10dBm)
- CI-V remote control interface (CT17 Req)
IC-R9500 Communications Receiver available from Icom Australia.