DAC-3410 AES/EBU DA with analogue monitoring is designed to provide AES/EBU digital audio conversion to analogue stereo format. Two AES outputs are provided for through signal and monitoring purposes.
The DAC-3410 AES/EBU DA with analogue monitoring may be used with AES digital signals at 48 or 44.1 kHz.
The digital circuitry of the DAC-3410 AES/EBU DA with analogue monitoring restores the signal rise and fall times and output level without the need to manually adjust gain and compensation controls.
The digital converter monitors the AES signal for errors, and lights an alarm indication on the front panel.
LEDs are also provided to indicate the analogue output level. These are user adjustable, but factory set to a –40 dBFS threshold.
Individual rear assemblies are available for 75 Ohm or 110 Ohm use. No changes are required to the main DA to convert between the two output types.
Additional rear assemblies of either type may be ordered separately. Both types include both 110 and 75 Ohm input connectors and balanced analogue stereo output connectors. The required input is selected by links on the main PCB.
The DAC-3410 AES/EBU DA with analogue monitoring is designed to fit IRT Electronics ’ standard Eurocard frames and may be used alongside any other of IRT's analogue or digital Eurocards.
- 6 AES and 2 analogue stereo outputs
- 24-bit digital to analogue processing
- 75 and 110-Ohm inputs
- Choice of 75 or 110 Ohm AES outputs by changing rear connector assembly
- Front panel digital monitoring output
- Front panel audio level and AES error indications
- All inputs and outputs transformer coupled
- Digital circuit re-shapes output and restores level
- No cable compensation adjustments required