IRT AAA-3131 stereo audio distribution amplifier, available from, IRT Electronics, is a high performance audio distribution amplifier.
IRT AAA-3131 stereo audio distribution amplifier features allow standardisation on one ADA type to perform many functions with consequent overall cost savings.
AAA-3131 stereo audio distribution amplifier can be used for either mono or stereo signals. Inputs and outputs are balanced connector types, which can be wired for unbalanced operation, if needed, for duplicating applications.
Front panel access is provided in the stereo audio distribution amplifier AAA-3131 for the gain adjustment of left and right channels from zero output to the maximum of the selected gain range.
LED’s on the front panel indicate the presence of audio on each channel and balanced output bantam jacks are provided for front panel monitoring.
Optional plug in sub-boards may be fitted to suit special applications:
- AAO 3130: FACTS stereo oscillator module. Left continuous & right interrupted with remoteADA/oscillator control switching
- CAA-3130: Remote select Stereo/L+R/L-mono/R-mono and L-phase reversal control module
- CAA 3132: Remote L&R gain, balance, stereo/mono and phase control module
The AAA-3131 stereo audio distribution amplifier is fabricated in IRT’s standard Eurocard format and may be housed in a variety of IRT Eurocard frames alongside other standard modules.
- Stereo signal duplication and distribution
- Level matching and balancing
- Stereo/mono switching
- Inline tone generation
- Selectable stereo or mono mode
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Front panel monitoring bantam jacks
- LED audio activity indicators
- Front panel gain adjustments
- Optional remote control
- Optional in line stereo tone generator
- Selectable gain ranges: +6 dB, +12 dB & +18 dB
- Maximum output level +24 dBu
- Extended bandwidth option for ACS or time code