AA-780 balanced / unbalanced line audio interface amplifier contains four separate amplifiers designed to provide level matching and to interface balanced 600 ? and unbalanced high impedance audio signals.
The AA-780 balanced / unbalanced line audio interface amplifier from IRT Electronics is a standard IRT Eurocard module and is compatible with our other Eurocard products.
As a replacement for the superseded AA-280, an AA-780 Eurocard may be mounted in the IRT 1 RU chassis.
Gain controls are accessible on the front panel of the AA-780 balanced / unbalanced line audio interface amplifier.
Each of the four channels can be individually configured as either balanced to unbalanced or unbalanced to balanced.
Uses for the AA-780 balanced / unbalanced line audio interface amplifier includes:
- Gain matching of multiple unbalanced signals to balanced audio signals at a central location
- Matching balanced signals to unbalanced lines
- Using hi-fi components such as CD players in a professional studio chain
- Matching studio signals to unbalanced recorders
- Matching transducers to instrumentation recorders
- User configurable
- Unbalanced to balanced
- Balanced to unbalanced
- High common mode rejection
- Wide gain range
- High packaging density