Suppliers are as vital to a business as customers. Every part of any business has a requirement to purchase, whether it is raw materials, finished goods, warehouse supplies, stationery, services and so on. Shortages in any area of the business can lead to inefficiency, lost sales and reduced profitability.
Therefore, it is important that the purchasing function and supplier relationships be given a high priority and catered for accordingly.
Insight IMS has added a Supplier Relationship Management module (SRM). As with all other modules, SRM is fully integrated and covers all aspects of the supply cycle.
The SRM dashboard provides a multitude of information and linkages that will enable the user to manage the supply function and monitor/manage supplier performance and relationship. The SRM dashboard includes:
- Supplier details
- Ranking (based on YTD purchases relative to all other Suppliers)
- Contacts and contact details (add a new one on the fly)
- All open Purchase Orders and item details
- Summary and detail of amounts due to the Supplier and aging
- KPI’s covering:
- YTD and prior year purchase value
- YTD and prior year invoice/credits
- Delivery performance YTD and prior year
- Items purchased and when last purchased
- And much more
From the dashboard:
- Raise new orders
- Receipt purchased items
- Open new shipments and effect three match and costing of goods
- Access supplier price lists
- Make dairy notes
- Email suppliers and/or access to all correspondence
- Set up reminders
- Have the ability to drill down to base transactions and information
- And much more
The SRM module is yet another example of how Insight IMS can add value to a business.