VIS 340 push rod camera inspection systems, now supplied by INLINE Systems , are designed for use when carrying out remote inspections of pipe work and drains.
These inspection cameras feature an articulating 180º pan and 360º tiltable full colour camera head that allows for easier detection of problems in hollow spaces and ductwork.
This also makes them devices useful when inspecting machines, control panels, exhaust systems and production surveillance.
90º bends can be easily negotiated with VIS 340 camera inspection systems, and pipes bigger than 125mm can be inspected with the help of guidance sets.
Images are displayed on a widescreen 16:9 TFT monitor and can also be recorded on an in-built 2GB SD card for documentation. Potential issues can be visually inspected and documented and the inspection can be replayed as required.
The colour camera head on these systems is waterproof, and each kit is supplied with two rechargeable NiMH battery packs that are capable of providing 1.5 hours of operation.
VIS 340 push rod camera inspection systems also feature:
- waterproof, fully encapsulated construction with exchangeable dome
- super bright LED lighting
- built-in SD memory card for on board storage
- USB output
- video output for recording
- plastic housing with tactile keypad; and
- 100 feet reel system with digital encoder of reel distance on screen.