Zaphiro 2D laser cutting machines by Prima Power offer the perfect solution for cutting a wide range of materials productively by combining speed, efficiency and flexibility in addition to possible increased automation through modular upgrades.
Machine features such as very high dynamic performance and Perfect Cut ensure high productivity and cutting quality while minimising material waste and manufacturing time, resulting in production cost savings and operating in line with the Green Means philosophy of sustainability.
The Perfect Cut feature refers to an innovative system for automatic real-time process control to manufacture parts with the required cutting quality while avoiding production waste and defects. The operator stores a sample cutting on the machine CNC for each material and thickness. While cutting, the machine detects possible variations from the stored ‘perfect cut’, and corrects the parameters accordingly.
Key features of Zaphiro 2D laser cutting machines:
- Zaphiro head can be equipped with different lenses according to production needs
- Fast and easy lens change thanks to the cartridge design of the head
- Machine flexibility is maximised with the use of a standard single lens
- All materials and thicknesses can be cut using the same lens with focal parameters automatically adjusted
- MULTI set of lenses (5”, 7.5” or 9”) boosts machine productivity and cutting quality
- New high dynamics focal-axis with longer stroke (35mm)
- SIPS (Safe Impact Protection System) protects the cutting head from any collision
- 12-place automatic nozzle changer