Maximo has all the advantages of a typical PRIMA laser cutter, good accuracy and fast speed combined with a large work area.
The laser cutter’s mechanical structure, laser generator, CNC, moving carriages, optical chain and focusing head travel on rails over a fixed working table providing you with the ability to process sheets of any length.
In addition to the movement axes of the machine (the X- and Y1-axis for the longitudinal and transversal movements, the Z-axis for the vertical one), Maximo features a further Y2-axis, which allows the machine to move beyond its Y1-axis stroke, as far as the sheet metal to be processed requires.
Maximo is quickly and easily installed. Maximo’s patented design incorporates the main carriage guidance and isostatic support. Only two plinths of the same length of the Y2-axis stroke are needed.
Maximo is easy to use even for the less experienced operator:
- The focal axis for the automatic and programmable adjustment of the focal position and stand off, which allows cutting a variety of materials and thicknesses without manual interventions and keeps the process accurate in the entire work area
- The rapid lens changing system (from 5" to 7.5")
- Head equipped with anti-collision safety device
- The off-line 2D CAD/CAM and nesting software package for quick and easy programming
- The fast-piercing unit for ferrous material of higher thicknesses
- The LPM (laser piercing monitor) for optimising the processing of thick material