The versatile Laserdyne 430 3-axis workstation, from IMTS Laser Specialists is designed for precision laser processing requirements on parts that fit within the workspace which measures 760mm x 600mm x 250 mm.
Laserdyne 430 laser processing systems are suitable for a wide range of metal and non-metal cutting, welding and drilling applications. They can be found in many industries, such as aerospace, consumer products, automotive, and electronics.
Features of Laserdyne 430 laser processing systems:
- Rugged machine base with Class I safety enclosure
- 760mm x 600mm x 250 mm work envelope
- Easy access load position at the correct ergonomic height
- Flexible machining center: cut, weld, drill configure to the application
- System 94 PC controller with all standard Laserdyne laser processing software
- On-line laser processing help menus and diagnostics
- Single drop power connection
- CE compliant
- A turnkey system from a leader in industrial laser processing