Now available from IMTS Laser Specialists , the LASERDYNE 430 3-axis work station is used world wide for a range of precision laser processing applications on parts that fit within the 760mm x 600mm x 250mm workspace.
LASERDYNE 430 3-axis work stations are ideal for a wide variety of drilling, metal and non-metal cutting, and welding applications in the automotive, electronics, consumer products, and aerospace industries.
Key features of the LASERDYNE 430 3-axis work station include:
- CE compliant
- easy access load position at the correct ergonomic height
- flexible machining center: cut, weld, drill configure to the application
- on-line help menus and diagnostics
- rugged machine base with Class I safety enclosure
- single drop power connection
- system 94 PC controller with all standard LASERDYNE software.