Easy to set-up, easy administration and secure connectivity
Architecture, engineering, and construction firms with multiple offices and multiple partners are now able to securely share a centrally hosted Revit 2012 or 2013 BIM model securely. New features enhance collaboration and significantly cut time and resources required to complete essential tasks.
"We received widespread support from the global Revit community when we launched IMAGINiT Clarity because we created a simple, secure way to collaborate on Revit projects" says Bob Heeg, executive vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies.
"While collaboration is commonplace in the industry, it brings about new challenges. In a Revit design environment Clarity fills a need for project level security that many clients require. In addition to security, Clarity includes task automation and reports which enable architectural, MEP and structural firms to collaborate with owners and construction firms in an environment that meets the needs of each stakeholder."
Advantages of the new web-based solution includes:
- Secure BIM models: Minimise downtime by supporting various BIM projects on multiple central host servers
- Distributed task servers: Automation of tasks can be assigned and scheduled to other servers and workstations
- Easy administration: Real-time health of all central and local servers and BIM projects displayed graphically on the dashboard
- New LT edition: Helps organisations get started with project sharing and security
- Availability and pricing: Contact IMAGINiT Technologies for limited offers