IMAGINiT Technologies provided 13 professionals to present 32 different sessions at the Autodesk University user conference and exhibition held in December 2010.
IMAGINiT Technologies is a global leader in providing technology solutions to organisations with engineering design and information technology requirements.
The Autodesk University 2010 conference took place November 30 – December 2, 2010 at The Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Bill Zavadil, Senior Vice President, IMAGINiT Worldwide Services said that Autodesk University attracted a global audience that matched their international footprint, presenting an opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as connect with fellow users.
He added that thanks to the recent Avatech Solutions merger, their respected industry experts and instructors were invited to present on a wide variety of technology topics for the building, civil and manufacturing engineering and design areas.
Thirteen people including training, implementation, programming and executive-level experts from IMAGINiT Technologies presented on topics across seven applications of Autodesk software including CAD management, customisation and programming, architecture and building design, civil infrastructure, manufacturing and MEP as well as structural design and engineering.
Innovative technologies such as the new Scan to BIM software and InfiniteZ’s zSpace platform, which expands perception through virtual-holographic detail, were also on display at the conference.
The Combined Speaker Topic Line-Up for Autodesk University
- A Complete Breakdown of Inventor Styles and Standards: Understanding the Design Data Folder
- A Quick Spin on Project Navigator in AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- A View from the Top: Top-Down Design Methods in Autodesk Inventor
- Adding Intelligence to Your Schematics
- Advanced Green Your Design with Autodesk Ecotect, Autodesk Green Building Studio, and Revit
- An Introduction to Quantity Takeoff Tools with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Civil 3D for Beginners
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Survey: From the Ground to the (Point) Clouds
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Certification: Prepare for Success
- Benchmark Yourself with AutoCAD Civil 3D Certification
- BIM Collaboration: Working with Autodesk Revit Architecture Remotely
- Bridging the Gap Between AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk Revit Structure
- Build the Foundation: Autodesk Inventor Drawing Templates
- Can't We All Get Along (Multi-Department Standards)
- Creating Stairs in AutoCAD Architecture
- Digital Prototyping + BIM: Creating, Using and Distributing Revit Content from Inventor Designs
- Display This: Implementing Display Systems in AutoCAD Architecture
- Finding Your Content Is a Snap!
- From Open Paren to Closed Paren: Basics of AutoLISP in 60 Minutes
- iLogic: Outside the Box – External Rules Management
- Integrated Design Lab: Using BIM for Sustainable Design
- Introduction to the Autodesk Moldflow Insight API
- Look and Feel: Best Practices for Revit Add-in User Interface Design
- My Model Management Methods W/O Madness: AutoCAD Civil 3D and Autodesk Navisworks
- Part/Mould Design and Optimisation Using Autodesk Inventor Tooling 2011
- Putting the ‘I’ in BIM: Parameters in the Autodesk Revit API
- Schedule Anything in AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP
- Switching from AutoCAD Architecture to Revit Architecture: The Right Attitude is Everything
- That's Solid! Multi-Body Part Modelling Techniques with Autodesk Inventor
- Tour de AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Using AutoCAD MEP for Model-Based Design Client Requirements