The tenth annual Crushing & Grinding Conference will be held from 29 – 30 April 2009 at The Stamford Plaza Hotel, Brisbane. Ferret.com.au will be a media partner at the event.
Now in its 10th year, Crushing & Grinding Conference has become an established event on the Australian mining calendar.
As part of IIR’s Operational Excellence Series, Crushing & Grinding serves as an annual industry update, providing attendees with an opportunity to hear about technological developments and other advances in crushing, grinding and mill optimisation.
This year’s Crushing & Grinding Conference features case studies on operational advances at:
- Peak Gold Mines.
- Pan Australia – Phu Kham.
- Newcrest – Ridgeway Deeps.
- Tim Mitchell, Plant Metallurgist, Peak Gold.
- Greg Lane, General Manager, Ausenco.
- Dr Sabina Gredelj, Research Fellow – Ian Wark Research Institute, University of South Australia.
- Dr Toni Kojovic, Research Associate, JKMRC, The University of Queensland.
- Damian Connelly, Principal, METS.
- Joe Pease, Director, Xstrata Technology.
- Stephen Massey, Manager, Deswik Milling.
- Andrew Tew, Senior Process Engineer, Ausenco.
- Dr Denis Yan, Senior Metallurgist, METS.
This year’s Crushing & Grinding Conference includes the half day inclusive workshop, “Selection Sizing & Developing the optimum comminution circuit for your Project”, lead by comminution experts Dennis Yan and Damian Connelly.
For the latest program updates visit: www.iir.com.au/crushing