IFE Forklifts is a source for short-term and long-term forklift rentals also offering flexible options to lease and finance.
IFE Forklifts has an extensive range of new and used Forklifts available for lease and rental throughout Sydney. Maximise your flexibility from a pallet truck to a narrow aisle turret truck with IFE Forklifts’ fleet rental/management programmes. Your fleet can change to match your needs. For a single day or for many years you can rent any type of electric or engine forklift from IFE Forklifts.
Forklift rental payments are made from pre-tax income and are fully tax deductible. Valuable working capital is directed to more productive uses. As the transaction qualifies as a fully maintained operating lease, it is off balance sheet. This improves return on investment ratios.
Hired industrial equipment can be funded from cash flow generated by the earnings it helps produce. Hire acts as a hedge against increasing costs. Operate at today’s prices in tomorrow’s environment. One of the most important benefits of term hire is flexibility. IFE Forklifts understands the changing needs of business. You can grow your forklift fleet as business expands, add short-term capacity to overcome seasonal peaks in activity.
IFE Forklifts has radio controlled service vans to guarantee a 2 hour service response time and total flexibility to upgrade or downgrade as your needs change.
- Release the capital tied up in machinery, switch to IFE Forklifts rentals
- Maximise flexibility with IFE Forklifts rentals – change your fleet to match your needs
A finance lease is an equipment rental arrangement with lease payments generally being fully tax deductible.
- Security of fixed payment and interest rates
- Preserves working capital - funds can be invested in other parts of the business
- Tax efficient - payments are generally tax deductible
Hire/term purchase represents the ideal choice if you seek to own your industrial equipment at the end of the repayment term. That is, the ownership of the equipment passes onto you upon payment of the final instalment. Best suits those who aim to eventually own their equipment.
- Vehicle is shown as an asset on the balance sheet
- Depreciation allowances may be claimed
- Interest can be offset against taxable income
Customers should consult with their professional advisor in order to determine the taxation treatment of their preferred finance option. All finance applications are subject to credit approval criteria.
This comprehensive service will happily relieve you of the hassles and responsibilities of running your fleet. After all, whether you have five lift trucks or two hundred, electric or gas, all you want to know is that they are in full working order seven days a week. So leave your fleet management to IFE Forklifts.
To start with, IFE Forklifts will purchase your full fleet, disregarding what brand they are. Then IFE Forklifts can arrange much more efficient, total Fleet Managment over a flexible term.
The professionally trained IFE Forklifts staff will fully maintain your current fleet to high standard, while always being at your call should a situation demand immediate attention. IFE Forklifts can also provide a replacement lift truck, so your production schedule is never jeopardised. Or, IFE Forklifts can supply you with any model in its range to help you handle a sudden extra workload.
IFE Forklifts’ Fleet Management Program includes:
- Appraisal of requirements
- Purchase and lease back of your lift truck fleet
- Off-balance sheet funding
- One fixed, monthly fee
- Fully maintained fleet including all running costs
- On-going fleet upgrade program
- No residual at end of contract term
- Contractual obligations are taken care of by IFE Forklifts
- Flexible contractual terms
- Factory trained service team
- Comprehensive driver training program