TT series ultrasonic thickness gauges are available in five different models to suit diverse application requirements.
The ultrasonic thickness gauges are equipped with a memory that can store up to 500 values. The current or minimum thickness of sample materials can be read depending on operator menu selection.
All TT series ultrasonic thickness gauges come with a large LCD featuring adjustable backlight that displays results with resolution of 0.1mm/0.01mm.
Features also include selectable reading in mm or inch, 2-point auto calibration for high accuracy, upper-lower limits setting, sound alarm and low battery indicator.
Models in the TT series of ultrasonic thickness gauges:
- Model TT300 is equipped with RS232 interface for connecting with printer and PC as well as 5PØ10 transducer for normal purpose and optional TSTU32 transducer for casting iron
- Model TT300A can be equipped with low frequency transducer for thickness testing of thin work pieces, and auto-calibration
- Model TT310 is an economical model with easy operation
- Model TT320 is a high-temperature model with range up to 300ºC
- Model TT340 is equipped with TSTU32 transducer for casting iron