Available in Australia exclusively through IDM Instruments Pty Ltd , Inkometer 1100 by Thwing-Albert is a range of ink testing instruments based on the successful Inkometer 106 model with additional features to increase customer efficiency and laboratory safety.
The Inkometer 1100 instrument is designed to measure the apparent tack of printing inks under conditions that closely approximate the dynamic conditions of the ink distribution system of a printing press during printing.
Representing Thwing-Albert's continuing attention to customer needs, new features in the Inkometer 1100 include a keypad and multi-line display to enable an intuitive interface that streamlines operation for exceptional ease of use.
The Inkometer 1100 is a valuable tool for the printing and ink industry to verify, test and improve quality.
Key features of the Inkometer 1100:
- Test method storage, statistical reporting and data exporting functions
- Helps increase productivity in the printing and ink development industries by providing the right tools to the testing lab
- Four pre-defined ASTM D-4361 based test methods
- Allows for storage of five user definable methods including distribution roller speed, distribution time, testing roller speed, testing time and sampling rate
- Stores up to 180 tack readings per test
- Tack readings can also be transmitted via the RS-232 port or exported to a USB flash drive