Series 5 advanced digital force gauges from IDM are available in a capacity range of 0.12 lb to 500 lb (0.5 N to 2500 N).
Featuring an industry-leading peak sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, the digital force gauges produce accurate results even for quick-action tests.
Series 5 advanced digital force gauges are designed for user-friendly operation with a large, backlit graphics LCD displaying large legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauge’s many features and configurable parameters.
Data can be transferred to a PC via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic) or analogue outputs.
Key features of Series 5 advanced digital force gauges:
- Tension and compression force testing applications
- On-board data memory of up to 1000 readings
- Programmable set points with alarms and outputs
- Capacity range of 0.12 lb to 500 lb
- Overload protected to 150% of capacity
- Analogue load bar on the display shows graphical representation of applied force
- Averaging mode addresses the need to record the average force over time, useful in applications such as peel testing
- External trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate
- Ergonomic, reversible aluminium design allows for handheld use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements
- Directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips and software
- High-speed 7,000 Hz peak sampling rate
- Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale ±1 digit, and resolution is 1/5000
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo and analogue outputs
- Large backlit graphic display
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection configurable for individual keys and calibration