SLC30 annunciator panels from IDEC provide an alternative to mounting multiple pilot lights and push buttons onto discrete cut-outs. Lights are based on a 30mm square building block and can configure up to 200 windows.
Multiple panel designs can be implemented with one panel cut-out through an optional switch unit within the matrix which provides cost savings and a cleaner, more efficient panel.
Other features of SLC30 annunciator panels from IDEC include:
- Window size varieties
- Incandescent or LED light options
- Full voltage (6V, 12V, 24V AC/DC) or transformer incorporated (120V or 240V AC) options
- Terminations performed via screw terminals
- Standard jumper bars simplify wiring
- Multi-layer lens construction allows for several engraving options
- Momentary push buttons, selector switches or key switches