IDEC introduces their latest series of 6mm interface relays to an existing line of high-quality relays.
IDEC RV8H series 6mm interface relays provide a compact solution for general purpose relay requirements.
The new relays have been introduced into the market following rigorous quality control testing, and are made from superior quality materials including gold-plated contacts to create better contact and more reliable switching with 6A or lower signal levels.
IDEC RV8H series 6mm interface relays are available in a wide input voltage range of 6-240V to meet diverse application needs.
The relays find application in PLC and electronic systems, industrial automation, panel builders, assembly machine applications and any application that requires a high switching capability in a compact space.
IDEC’s new interface relays can also be used as universal interfaces between the controller and the actuator to switch small and medium sized loads.
Key features of IDEC RV8H series 6mm interface relays:
- UL listed combination of RV relays and SV sockets
- Reduced installation time with pre-assembled relays and sockets
- Optional accessories include jumpers, spacers and marking plates to facilitate wiring and quick identifications
- Space-saving 6mm width
- Wide operating temperature range of -40Cº to +70ºC
- Only 70mm in height from DIN rail
- Gold-plated contacts
- Universal AC/DC socket with built-in surge suppression and LED
- Lever for easy locking and removal of relay
- Wide input range: 6V to 240V
- RoHS compliant