IDEC introduces their latest range of touchscreens featuring advanced functions, cutting-edge display technology and intuitive software to deliver a superior visual experience and offer flexible solutions for all HMI applications.
The HG2G/HG3G/HG4G touchscreens from IDEC incorporate cutting-edge colour conversion technology used in LCD TVs to deliver an intense visual experience.
Distance is not an issue with IDEC touchscreens, which can be remotely accessed, monitored and controlled through a web browser using a PC, PDA or SmartPhone.
Key features of IDEC touchscreens:
- TFT LCD screens provide sharp images and excellent visibility offering up to 800cd/m² brightness and high definition quality
- 65,535 colours make screen views realistic and crisp, providing true-to-life images
- Selected high performance models feature built-in video interface (Video In) and audio interface (Audio In/Out) to display video or play audio files
- Can be remotely accessed, monitored and controlled through a web browser using a PC, PDA or SmartPhone
- Can be mounted in portrait or landscape mode to suit space requirements
- Supports PictBridge protocol for USB printers, allowing the user to print screen images or alarm history
- HG3G/HG4G series touchscreens offer a vivid and fast CPU processor with 400MHz for quick operation and response times
- 5.7", 8.4", 10.4" and 12.1" sizes
- Supports FC4A I/O modules
- Serial, Ethernet and USB ports