The PS5R Slim Line Series switching power supplies available from IDEC deliver all the power of traditional power supplies in only half the space.
Featuring a small form factor, the PS5R Slim Line Series power supplies include the new 10W and 15W models at 22.5mm wide, the 30W and 60W models at 36mm wide, and the 90W model at 46mm wide. The 120W power supply has a width of only 50mm while the 240W is 80mm wide.
The PS5R Slim Line Series switching power supplies are designed for use in space-constrained applications, saving valuable DIN Rail space while still fulfilling all power requirements.
The PS5R Slim Line power supplies are UL508 listed and approved for Class I Div 2 hazardous locations. The 10W, 15W, 30W and 60W models are also NEC Class 2 rated, while the 120W and 240W even comply with SEMI F47 sag immunity requirements and bear the F47 Approval mark.
Similar to all IDEC switching power supplies, the PS5R Slim Line Series has worldwide approvals, spring-up screw terminals, fused inputs and overload protection.
Key features of PS5R Slim Line switching power supplies:
- DIN Rail or direct surface mountable with universal (85-264V AC) voltage inputs
- Choice of 10W, 15W, 30W, 60W, 90W, 120W and 240W models to suit diverse applications
- Power factor correction: (EN61000-3-2)
- 120W and 240W models meet SEMI F47 Sag Immunity
- UL 1604, Class 1, Div 2 Hazardous Locations (all units)
- UL 508 (all units)
- UL13010, NEC Class 2 (10W – 60W only)
- Over current protection, auto reset
- Over voltage protection, shut down
- Output voltage adjust (±10%)
- Unique spring-up finger-safe terminals, IP20