The PS3X Series switching power supplies from IDEC are designed to save space and keep costs low. The PS3X series is 70% smaller than conventional power supplies, allowing it to be used in most compact applications.
Available in five output wattages (15W, 25W, 50W, 75W and 100W) with 5, 12 and 24V DC outputs, PS3X Series switching power supplies offer a variety of mounting options including direct or DIN rail mounting, providing flexibility to the user.
PS3X series is UL recognised and CE marked, as well as EMC and EN55022 Class B compliant.
Key features of PS3X Series switching power supplies:
- Universal AC inputs
- Compact size
- Three output voltages (5V, 12V and 24V)
- Available in 15W, 25W, 50W, 75W and 100W wattage options
- Over current/Over voltage protection
- EMC, EN55022 Class B compliant
- Mounting brackets for direct or DIN rail mounting