The GT3 Series timers available from IDEC include GT3A analogue timers, GT3D digital timers, GT3F True Power Off delay timers as well as GT3S (Star-Delta) and GT3W dual time range timers. The GT3 Series timers offer different options for diverse multifunction requirements.
Each GT3 style in the series is available in multiple models with different pin configurations and time ranges.
Each model of GT3A timers has four selectable operation modes while GT3D timers have 6 time ranges, 16 timing functions and time delays up to 99.9 hours with precision time setting.
GT3W timers also have 8 selectable operation modes, time ranges up to 300 hours, and sequential start and independent ON/OFF timing functions. Each one has a corresponding IDEC socket.
Key features of the GT3 Series timers:
- GT3A timers have 16 timing functions in 6 different models and are capable of delays up to 180 hours
- GT3D timers offer time set precision with count up/down LCD display
- GT3F True Power Off delay timer in SPDT or DPDT up to 10 minutes
- GT3S: Star-Delta timers
- GT3W: Dual knob adjustments for 8 special timing functions with time ranges up to 300 hours
- 8 or 11 tubular pin termination
- Industry standard sockets
- UL-recognised, CSA certified, TUVV approved and CE marked