The HG3G series of touchscreens, available from IDEC , are high definition TFT LCD displays with SVGA 800x600 pixels resolution. The HG3G series has 65,536 colours available to provide realistic images and bright screen displays to provide clear and sharp quality even in low light environments. The 8.4” comes with 600 cd bright screen and the 10.4” comes with 700 cd/m2 bright screen.
Features of the HG3G Touchscreens series from IDEC
- The fast 400 Mhz CPU Processor gives the HG3G series its quick response time with touchscreen start ups within 3 seconds. This helps allow faster access to critical programs or problem identification.
- 12MB of internal memory is available to store large complex projects. Additional storage can be added through an SD card or USB flash drive.
- External speakers, with built-in amplifiers, can be attached to the HG3G audio output. This can be used to provide audio alerts.
- Up to two Microsmart digital I/O modules can be mounted on one HG3G. This eliminates the need of a PLC and also means the project programming can be done in the operator interface, utilizing parts and scripts to do simple I/O control.
- The HG3G series also features Ethernet, Serial and USB ports.