IDEC offers the HW series of 22mm pushbuttons and pilot devices.
The HW series is available in options such as illuminated and non-illuminated pushbuttons, pilot lights, selector switches, key switches, mono-levers, pushbutton selectors and Emergency Stop switches.
These IEC style internationally rated devices feature tamperproof mounting and construction, modular stackable contact blocks with IP20 finger safe screw terminals as well as pure silver contacts with a self cleaning action.
Safety and ease of use were prioritised during the development of the HW series of pushbutton switches, which is evident in the simple mounting procedure, mechanically keyed safety lever lock (to prevent contact separation in heavy vibration applications) and a wide variety of Emergency Stop models, all of which meet EN418 requirements.
The HW Unibody E-Stop is a unique model in the HW series, featuring a one-piece construction that prevents tampering or incorrect mounting from hindering the functionality of the switch.
The spring loaded captive screw terminals in the switches make ring terminal wiring easier than ever before.
Key features of HW series pushbuttons and pilot devices:
- 22mm panel cutout
- Locking lever removable contacts
- Finger safe (IP20) screw terminals supplied as standard, other terminal styles also available
- Tamperproof mounting and construction
- All E-Stops meet EN418 (IEC compliant, positive action)
- UL listed, CSA certified, TUV approved and CE marked
- Easy to assemble
- Available assembled or as sub-components
- Super bright incandescent or LED illumination
- Black plastic or silver metal bezels
- Slow make, double break, self cleaning 10A contacts
- IP65 and NEMA type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5, 12, and 13
- 600V/10A contacts with a wide operating range from 5mA at 3V AC/DC to 10A at 120V AC