ICP Electronics Australia has announced that it now offers TANK-700-QM67 rugged vehicle monitoring systems, high performance systems that feature 2nd generation Intel mobile Core i7/i5/i3 and Celeron processors.
These embedded vehicle monitoring systems have been designed to utilise high quality components that generate less heat while maintaining high system performance.
Further, their fanless design eliminates potential system failures caused by cooling fans, thereby extending the life of the devices.
Capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C, QM67 vehicle monitoring systems also feature:
- Intel HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (max. 4GB)
- dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel® AMT 7.0
- support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
- dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- redundant dual DC power input (9V~36V); and
- CAN-bus interface with isolation.