ICP Electronics Australia presents the IGS-3044GP, a full Gigabit managed Redundant Ring Ethernet switch with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) and 4x100/1000Base-X SFP ports.
With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection), Open-Ring, O-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology.
IGS-3044GP switches can be centrally managed by a powerful Windows utility called Open-Vision, which is provided by ORing for users to manage and monitor all industrial Ethernet switches on the industrial network.
IGS-3044GP Ethernet switches support the new DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor the status of electrical voltage, current and temperature instantly. The redundant DC power inputs guarantee nonstop operation with the backup power input taking over immediately when the primary DC power input fails.
IGS-3044GP industrial 8-port managed Gigabit Ethernet switches provide relay outputs that can be set up to indicate events with urgency, notifying or warning the technicians to ensure quick response. These industrial Ethernet switches are extremely reliable for highly-managed and fibre Ethernet applications.
Key features of IGS-3044GP industrial Ethernet switches:
- Fast Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring (recovery time < 20ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring supports other vendors’ ring technology in open architecture
- O-RSTP supports applications with complex topology
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Supports PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronisation
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port trunking for easy bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility Open-Vision supports centralised management
- Supports eight Gigabit ports
- Rigid IP30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Supports LLDP Protocol