IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces the VTT-1000, a new vehicle tracking terminal for fleet management applications.
Built for rugged environments, IEI's VTT-1000 vehicle tracking terminals have an operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C, and offer resistance to water, dust and splash.
The VTT-1000 is ideal as a fleet management system as well as for in-vehicle infotainment, VoIP communication, location-based services, real-time diagnostic, and emergency and security services.
Key features of IEI's VTT-1000 vehicle tracking terminal:
- 3.5" TFT LCD touch screen
- Embedded with a robust ARM9 400MHZ CPU
- Pre-installed Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- 128MB DDR2 memory onboard and 256MB of NAND FLASH storage
- I/O interfaces include 1x Mini USB 1.1, 1x OBD-11, and 1x RS-232
- Optimised with quad-band technology for worldwide roaming
- Supports a diverse array of popular navigation software currently on the market