Designed to handle massive computing and visual workloads, the Intel G41 chipset enables the single board computers (SBCs) to deliver advanced video and graphics performance while maintaining power efficiency.
The Intel G41 series also features DDR3 support, transferring data at twice the rate of DDR2 to improve data delivery with less data loss and fewer delays.
Advancements in video performance and transferring efficiency not only enhance the visual experience, but also deliver superior video performance for industrial automation and security networking applications.
KINO-G410 single board computers
- Mini-ITX motherboard supporting socket LGA775 Intel Core2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron processors with FSB up to 1333MHz
- Dual channel DDR3 800/1066MHz memory ensures faster data transfer while minimising data loss
- TPM V1.2 hardware security function is supported by the built-in TPM module
- VGA and LVDS interfaces provide dual-display capability
- LVDS is supported by the VGA-LVDS-R10 convertor board and supports resolutions up to 1920x1080
IMBA-G412ISA single board computers
- ATX motherboard supporting a 45nm LGA775 Intel Core2 Duo/Core2 Quad CPU with FSB up to 1333MHz
- Built-in Intel GMA X4500 enables the SBC to deliver excellent graphics performance
- Supports dual channel DDR3 800/1066MHz memory up to 8GB
- Expansion slot supports a combination of five PCI and one ISA slots or four PCI and two ISA slots
- Suitable SBC for industrial control system as well as various industrial applications
Common features of the SBCs
- Intel Atom N270 processor 1.6GHz for fanless support
- DDR2 400/533 SO-DIMM memory support up to 2GB
- Dual display support by VGA + DVI-D/LVDS + VGA/LVDS + DVI-D
- Supports PCIe mini card/ PCI slot for expansion
- Complete I/O interface for 6 x USB2.0, 2 x SATA and 10 x COM ports
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows rapid OS backup and recovery