ICP Electronics Australia announces the release of the WISE-7901 user-defined I/O expansion PoE modules.
Developed by ICP DAS, WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series that functions as a control unit for use in remote logic control and industrial monitoring applications.
WISE offers user-friendly operation with an intuitive website interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers with just a few clicks and no programming.
The powerful and easy-to-use features minimise the user’s learning curve, shortening time-to-market and dramatically reducing the effort and cost spent on system development.
The WISE-7901 user-defined I/O expansion PoE modules are ideal for applications in building, factory and machine automation, remote maintenance as well as industrial equipment diagnosis and testing.
Key features of WISE-7901 user-defined I/O expansion PoE modules:
- Follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification
- Allows power to be received from PoE-enabled networks by Ethernet pairs (via Ethernet cable)
- Greater flexibility and higher efficiency simplifies system design, saves space, reduces cables and eliminates requirement for dedicated electrical outlets
- Can receive power from auxiliary power sources such as AC adapters or batteries in non-PoE environments
- Supports Modbus/TCP protocol to enable seamless integration with SCADA software where available
- Supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A