IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces new VTT-1000 vehicle tracking terminals for fleet management systems.
Designed for rugged environments, these vehicle tracking terminals feature an operating temperature range of -20ºC to +70ºC and a drop survival of one metre.
Key features of VTT-1000 vehicle tracking terminals:
- Designed for fleet management applications
- 3.5" TFT LCD touch screen
- Embedded with robust ARM9 400MHZ CPU
- Pre-installed Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- 128MB DDRZ memory onboard and 256MB of NAND FLASH storage
- I/O interfaces include 1x Mini USB 1.1, 1x OBD-11, 1x RS-232, 2x LAN ports and audio
- Windows CE SDK and easy to use APIs for application software development
- Equipped with a Cinterion MC55i wireless module and built-in antenna for M2M communication over GPRS
- Optimised with quad-band technology for worldwide roaming
- Supports various navigation software applications on the market