ICP Electronics Australia introduces a new range of lightweight stocktaking PDAs from IEI.
Suitable for warehouse management applications, IEI's Modat-328 stocktaking PDAs is a lightweight device integrated with advanced data capture technologies including RFID and 1D/2D barcode readers.
The Modat-328 Personal Digital Assistant has been designed to increase mobility, efficiency and information reliability in a warehouse.
Key features of IEI's Modat-328 stocktaking PDAs:
- Rugged lightweight PDA designed for warehouse management applications
- Based on the Marvell PXA 310 CPU and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system
- Built-in wireless connectivity options including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for local area and peripheral communication
- Includes data acquisition technologies for inventory tracking and management
- Comfortable grip and ultra-portable design
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode reader and RFID reader for data acquisition
- 3 Megapixel camera with LED flash
- Optional cradle with RS-232 and USB client port