IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces the IMBA-Q670 ATX motherboards featuring Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CPU for industrial automation applications.
IEI's IMBA-Q670 ATX motherboards support 32nm LGA115 Intel Core i7/i5 Quad Core and i3 Dual Core processors.
Featuring a robust dual-channel DDR3 1333MHz memory socket, which supports up to 32GB RAM, the ATX motherboards allow data transfer at twice the rate of DDR2, vastly improving data delivery. IEI One Key Recovery solution allows the user to create rapid OS backup and recovery.
Key features of IEI's IMBA-Q670 ATX motherboards:
- Expansion slots include the Intel PCIe Gigabit Ethernet with Intel AMT 7.0 supported
- 2 x USB 3.0, plus 10x USB 2.0 ports (2 on rear I/O panel and 8 by pin-header)
- 2x SATA 6GB/z and 2x SATA 3 GB/s ports, 1x PCIex16 slot plus 1x PCI x1 slot, 1x PCIex4 slot and 3x PCI slots
- Integrated HD audio features a Realtek ALC888 HD audio codec (Line-in, Line-out, Mic)
- Front Audio 2x5-pin header is convenient for most places where audio is needed
- Graphics supports DX10.1 and OpenGL3.0 Full MPEG2 with VC1 and AVC Decode
- Measures 244mm x 305mm