IEI (ICP Electronics Inc), distributed in Australia by ICP Electronics Australia introduces a new range of ATX motherboards for rackmount systems.
IEI's IMBA-C2060 ATX motherboards are based on the LGA 1155 Intel Xeon E3 and Intel Core i3 processor.
Measuring 244mm x 305mm to make them ideal for most rackmount industrial computer systems, the ATX motherboards have Gigabit Ethernet and support Intel AMT 7.0 memory socket.
The industrial motherboards’ capability is maximised with the dual-channel DDR3 1333MHz supporting up to 32GB.
Key features of IEI's IMBA-C2060 ATX motherboards:
- I/O interface features several expansion slots including VGA/DVI/HDMI Dual Intel PCIe Gbe, 2xUSB 3.0, 2xSATA 6Gb/s and Audio
- PCIe x16, dual PCIe Mini card PCI/104, 8 bit Digital I/O (4-bit input, 4-bit output) devices offer flexible expansion options
- Significantly improved CPU and graphics performance with a high speed graphic interface supporting DX10.1 and OpenGL3.0, Full MPEG2, VC1 and AVC Decode
- One Key Recovery solution allows the user to create rapid OS backup and recovery
- Up to 10 x USB 2.0 (2 by rear IO, 8 by pin header)
- Realtec ALC 888 HD audio codec (Line-in, Line-out, Mic)