The IMBA-Q770 ATX motherboard supports the 22nm LGA1155 3rd generation Intel Core processor family and Intel Q77 Express chipset. Integrated dual HDMI and DVI-I on the Intel Q77 Express Chipset and Intel HD Graphics with DX11 support allow this advanced range of motherboards to deliver enhanced graphics performance and support three independent displays with an additional VGA connector.
The IMBA-Q770 is an ideal platform for high performance surveillance systems, gaming systems, public infotainment, and high-resolution digital signage applications.
Key features of IMBA-Q770 ATX motherboards:
- Excellent data and video transmission for remote security and manageability with USB 3.0, PCI Express generation 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s port
- Supports up to three independent displays and quad/dual core Intel Core i7/i5 processors
- Supports dual-channel DDR3 1600/1333 MHz with maximum support up to 32 GB
- Three PCI slots for flexible expansion of high-speed networks
- Intel Q77 Express chipset supports Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) 8.0
- Can be remotely controlled using IEI's iEZman and One Key Recovery functions