ICP Electronics Australia introduces the new IMBA-C604EN ATX server board from IEI Technology.
A standard ATX motherboard, the IMBA-C604EN supports 32nm LGA1356 Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processor. The integrated PCI Express Gen 3 controller supports up to 24 x PCIe lanes at 8GT/s providing higher bandwidth and greater connectivity.
Featuring Intel Matrix RAID supporting 0/1/10/5 for SATA and 0/1/10 for SAS hard drive interfaces, the IMBA-C604EN server boards are ideally used in networking communication applications for excellent data transmission capabilities.
The IMBA-C604EN is an ideal platform for surveillance systems and server-grade high-speed communication applications.
Key features of IMBA-C604EN server boards:
- Server-grade motherboard supports high-performance LGA1356 Intel Xeon E5 CPU with up to 8 xt cores
- 3 x channels (2 x DIMMs per channel) and 6 x 1600/1333 MHz DDR3 sockets supporting up to 48GB UDIMMs, 96GB RDIMMs or 192GB LRDIMMs for excellent data processing
- High storage capacity supporting 4~8 x drive bays
- Rich serial ports for multiple communication devices
- Multiple expansion slots by PCIe and PCI interfaces allow high-speed add-on card infrastructure