The IMB-H612A is a microATX motherboard, which supports 32nm LGA 1155 Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron CPU with Intel H61 chipset. Designed for scalability and cost optimisation, the new SBC series has an Intel H61 Express Chipset and 2nd generation Intel Core processor in addition to one DIMM per channel of DDR3 1333MHz.
The IMB-H612A motherboards are part of the Intel H61 series, and come integrated with Intel HD Graphics technology to deliver high-performance graphics and media processing without a graphics card.
Key features of IMB-H612A microATX motherboards:
- 2 x RS-232 and VGA ports on the rear I/O panel, making it suitable for environments that require wireless and dual display applications
- 6 x COM ports
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s without RAID and AHCI
- 1 x RS-422/485 port
- 2 x PS/2 keyboard connectors
- 10 x USB 2.0 ports (4 x rear I/O, 6 x by pin header)
- 5 x RS-232 ports (IMB-H612A-R10 only)
- TPM V1.2 hardware security support provided by the TPM module
- Dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM supports 16GB memory